Change is always tricky and navigating through it takes finesse. It’s practically an art form.
I’ve learned so much about myself through this blog and created some pretty cool connections but I have to be honest.
As much I like then sound of MANA Wahine Fitness I can’t maintain the blog, at this time. Unfortunately I tried to fool myself into thinking I could do it.
In an effort to declutter I…
- Parked 3 websites.
- Walk Inn Beauty – Podcast
- Funneled my energy into WholelisticFit
- Took a lot of social apps off my phone.
- FB Messager
- Instagram (3 Biz Pages)
- I still have my personal page: Hoomalamalama
- Moved a few of my domains to Bluehost.
- Closed Disney+, Amazon Prime (TV, Movies)
- Temporarily paying for Netflix during the Holidays.
- Continue with YouTube Premium, cause I don’t like commercials.
- Helping a younger community through a program I created called C.A.R.
- Developing an Indigenous storytelling & design brand called Maunga Designz.
- Started a nonprofit called Indigenous Leadership Academy.
Today I’m helping to rebuild community.