Today my niece hung out with me and I was desperately trying to finish my thoughts in blog form. Not happening. So the transition was for me to chillax with her. So as any good Aunty would do in this situation… I spoiled her! 😉 But I don’t recommend the sugary & sour content in the Unicorn Frapp. [She ate the berries from my oatmeal instead.] Luckily it was a sample cup. Well… let’s continue, HOW TO EMBRACE TRANSITION.
“Don’t worry, about a thing 🎶”
You know the song: https://youtu.be/EYi5aW1GdUU
ZERO, NONE, ZIP 🤐, NADA!
Here’s 5 [five] steps to ease into transition…
- Do a fitness session. Circulate, breathe & oxygenate.
- Deep breaths and relax your body. (Working out makes this part easier.)
- Doodle or write all your thoughts and fears into a journal.
- Discover a story or testimony about someone who was in your situation.
- Develop a “DOER” mentality and become proactive. We all face tough transitions but wallowing and worrying is wasting your time.
Need help with transitioning or self-love? I wrote a book called WALK IN BEAUTY
Here’s her reaction…