Today my niece hung out with me and I was desperately trying to finish my thoughts in blog form. Not happening. So the transition was for me to chillax with her. So as any good Aunty would do in this situation… I spoiled her! 😉 But I don’t recommend the sugary & sour content in the Unicorn Frapp. [She ate the berries from my oatmeal instead.] Luckily it was a sample cup. Well… let’s continue, HOW TO EMBRACE TRANSITION.
Everyone I know is going through some type of transition. To some it may feel uncomfortable and to others exciting but we can all agree that “IT’S HAPPENING.” I just want to address to unknown…
“Don’t worry, about a thing 🎶”
You know the song: https://youtu.be/EYi5aW1GdUU
Worry doesn’t serve you and what value does it have? Seriously. What are the benefits to worrying?
ZERO, NONE, ZIP 🤐, NADA!
Here’s 5 [five] steps to ease into transition…
- Do a fitness session. Circulate, breathe & oxygenate.
- Deep breaths and relax your body. (Working out makes this part easier.)
- Doodle or write all your thoughts and fears into a journal.
- Discover a story or testimony about someone who was in your situation.
- Develop a “DOER” mentality and become proactive. We all face tough transitions but wallowing and worrying is wasting your time.
Need help with transitioning or self-love? I wrote a book called WALK IN BEAUTY
Take action! Before you close this post share it with one person who could use some encouragement. PEACE Be the Journey.
Here’s her reaction…
2 thoughts on “How to, “Embrace Transition.””
Encouraging ❤️ and it is possible!
My work outs has been phenomenal. My eating in all honesty has been, I call it…”unbalanced!”…My come back has been, “get back into the swing of things!”
My point…When in doubt, leave it out! When in need, reach for the sky and PROCEED with your dream! When all else fails, look up towards the heavens, smile and say, “With GOD – NOTHING IS Impossible!”…
LikeLiked by 1 person