Maybe “Revolution” is a bit heavy of a word to use.
But that’s what it feels like. It feels like you have to amp people up to move. Motivate others to join the wellness movement, after all this is a worthy cause. So why not start a revolution and wave a flag of wellness over the nation? Well, let’s at least begin in our homes.
Aging gracefully is a worthy cause! Being able to use the toilet on my own at 93 is a worthy cause!!!
Working out is a worthy cause but we all need motivation to get this revolution going. All the more reason to try Zumba. I think it’s a great introduction into fitness and can open the door for advancement. It’s the music that motivates me out of a sluggish attitude. The bass does all the work while the treble gets you stepping.
Here’s my FIVE  REASONS TO START A FITNESS REVOLUTION
- It’s time to overthrow diabetes.
- Start a mutiny to obesity’s plans.
- Revolt against heart disease.
- Cause a rebellion on products that slowly destroys kidneys & liver.
- Begin an insurgence against “mis information,” become self-educated about what we consume & how we move. (In other words – be careful of all fads, do your own research.)
My upcoming classes are for Moms because I see their commitments & dedication to their Ohana, family. Often putting their needs last and rarely making time for self-care. My goal is to create a bubble of health and that 1 hour belongs to them. 100%
If you need help setting or creating a food, fitness, fun & self-care plan check out WholelisticFit PEACE Be the Journey & comment below if you’re starting a FITNESS REVOLUTION in your home.