Throwing a FIT just means that you’ll be working out 🏋🏽 during the holiday season. Here are five reasons to throw a fit and the benefits will be seen in the summer. So I want to inspire you to stick to your happy regiment.
1. Stick to your plan. The 15 minute drive and the 1 hour workout is even more important during the holiday season.
2. Your body looks forward to that extra boost so don’t deprive yourself of the sweat. Have a FIT!
3. Try to plan around your fitness schedule and refrain from caving in on your original intentions.
4. When ever possible include others in your workout. I know that relatives might fly in to visit but a brisk walk or b-ball game might be fun. Competitive family sports are fun, as long as the referee is fair.
5. Remember your WHY as in why you started working out in the first place 🥇 and honor yourself.
If you would like to get email from me then by all means become a Mermaid and I’ll see you in the pod.
I would also like to send out a BIG MAHALO to all the women & men who are serving our country.
I had to do one more pic. PEACE Be the Journey.