- Why did you start the BEAUTIFUL SOUL CHALLENGE? (Day 1)
- How did you practice gratitude before this challenge?
- Was it difficult, at first, focusing on gratitude?
- Do you feel that it got easier or harder as time went by?
- How can you share your insight with someone else?
The Soul is multidimensional, brilliant and fragile all at once. Take time to build a foundation of gratitude that will lead to overall peace & balance. ~Ho’omalamalama
I’ve learned that gratitude is the oil in the mechanism of emotional stability. You can live your entire life without it but eventually your emotional gears will wear themselves out. Practicing gratitude will benefit every area of your life. It won’t take away your problems but it can open the way for perseverance and with that you can do anything.
Please 😃 LIKE ➕1⃣ SHARE 📲 SUBSCRIBE ✏️ COMMENT