The best way to maintain what you’ve learned is to go out a teach others. Think about who you will invite to the BEAUTIFUL MIND challenge & be enthusiastic when sharing. By putting yourself in the teacher position you will create permanent & positive change. (You probably remember me saying this on DAY 29.)
Here’s some ideas to get you started…
- Organize a cafè meet-up with a few friends and share your observations.
- Got family or friends who live far? No worries, you can Google Hangout and meet-up online. It’s free.
- Implement the challenge within your organization. (Specialty clubs like knitting, quilting, scrapbook, mommy & me, small biz or master mind group.
- You are the observer.
- Listening is a gift, all you need to do is witness their process.
- Use a timer & everyone shares the same amount. No exceptions but you all can choose the length of time.
- Never try to solve or figure out their situation. They must process on their own.
- Encourage them and stay positive.
- Keep the energy flowing and don’t sit too long on one person. (Timers are awesome.)
- Let them know you have one expectation: Consideration.
Take it to the next level! There’s something powerful about stating your intention. Once you’ve organized your group let us know in the chat box. Then have your BEAUTIFUL MIND TEAM check-in daily and follow through with the daily prompts. Your meet-ups will be a casual way for them to relax and share. Consider once a week or at the beginning & end of the month.
Be the change that you want to see.
Foodie Fit: great tips for meal planning.
Start simple & stay consistent plus I’ve got more resources in the next quote box below. Scroll down for the goodies.
Dance Fit: one more Sensazao, I suggest you follow them 😉
There’s more goodies for you…
BEAUTIFUL SOUL CHALLENGE is next.
4 thoughts on “Beautiful Mind – Day 30”
Good idea, Maybe set up a BEAUTIFUL MIND CHALLENGE with a few others. You can come up with the reward 🙂 Share the links to DAY 1
My best friend Liz! She has some times where thinking positively can be hard. So having a challenge that makes you think of yourself well will be good for her.
LikeLiked by 1 person
You are so right! It does start with the mind. 💚
I have asked on person to try this. Because she has been asking me about doing food prep for her and i got her to zumba one time. She is showing interest in change and why not start with a beautiful mind!
LikeLiked by 1 person