An affirmation is a sentence that you repeat to yourself on a regular basis which is usually made up of positive goals or ideas. The best type of affirmation is one that you create for yourself but creating one can be a little tricky. Why? Because you need to keep it simple and inspired by an emotional feeling or desire. Here are my tips …
- Write down what you want. Example: loose 40lbs.
- Think of one word that represents that want or desire. Example: Toned.
- Then connect with a feeling and write that word. Example: Estatic.
- Now build your sentence using I will, I am, I have or I believe for your affirmation. Example: I am so estatic about my toned body. I have a toned body that makes me estatic.
- Finally write, design or type your sentences onto somethings you’ll see often so you can say it often.
Foodie Fit: Meal prep stuff to get your mind in gear for the next challenge BEAUTIFUL BODY
Dance Fit: Jessica’s pretty awesome and you have to try this one
Design the life you want through the words you use.