Sometimes we build resistance towards something and create obstacles. I’ve heard every excuse under the sun as to why people don’t workout on a regular basis. Maybe it’s expensive, time consuming, no child care or no desire. Let’s dig deeper.
- Expensive: sickness & disease industry is a multi-million dollar industry. It seems like illness is the most expensive of the two. Preventative care is based off of daily habits that promote health.
- Time: with all this automation around us we should have more time. We no longer have to grow, grind or hunt for food. Time is really based off perspective & distraction. What is distracting you and how do you perceive time?
- Child Care: I know people who take their children with them to yoga sessions or play outside with their children. They incorporate movement while spending quality time.
- Desire: this is the most difficult of all because at this point the mind is sabotaging the body. It will convince you to just give up but there’s good news. Your body was meant to handle challenges and every decision to stick to your plan will train your mind into a healthy habit.
Stay connected, make a comment and see you on Instagram. PEACE Be the Journey.
- Broccoli strips
- Red Cabbage
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Hemp Seeds
- Coconut drizzle (Made this with coconut cream and a smidge of honey. I wanted a honey vinaigrette but didn’t have vinegar.)
- TIP – a lot of stores sell a type of kale salad mix.